Marcella Reese

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Beauty by day, terror by night

Don't let this face fool you. I know, she looks beautiful, peaceful and charming, doesn't she?  I wish you could all see miss Marci at about 1:30 a.m. 

The face she makes kind of reminds me of my former self after my college roommate Chad Divine ate all of the tailgate food and drank all of the adult beverages at halftime; leaving none for us after the game.

I have also seen the same face on that SNL digital short about having a great day.  If you haven't seen it...check it out. http://www.hulu.com/watch/149646/saturday-night-live-snl-digital-short-great-day
Look for the face he makes as the cocaine wears off.  This is my daughter about the time everyone else is either sleeping peacefully or hitting the sack. :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats guys!!! You are gonna LOVE being parents of a little girl! So much fun! Hope you've been saving your whole life for her wardrobe :) Don't get Greg started on that one! She is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete