Marcella Reese

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Burger: 60 Days and Counting!

In less than 60 days, Marcella will welcome her first Burger Cousin! Baby Boy Burger is due Christmas day; the proud parents-to-be are my brother, Josh, and his wife, Lauren. We will travel to Denver in November to celebrate her baby shower, and the back again in December to see the little handsome lad himself. They news was shared with our family on July 1 using the onesie you see Marci wearing. I almost passed out when Lauren secretly pulled me aside and asked me to put it on Marci around dinner time. I swallowed my excitement and held by the tears of joy--not to ruin it! This was a great start to our weekend of fun in the mountains. 2011 has turned out to be a great year for our family: 2 new babies and 1 wedding. Cousin Kyle Langley is getting married to Rebecca (Becca) Woodall on Saturday, November 5...that's just next weekend! This photo was taken on July 1.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Baby Burger can't wait to meet little Marci :)

    ReplyDelete